The Kit version differences from the RTR version are motor plate for larger 390 motor (more power and torque), longer axles and housings (alleviates long wheel hex and has less wheel scrub and beter handling), aluminum servo mount (more servo options), 4-point links (improves articulation), aluminum steering links (stronger than plastic), outboard shocks (moved to outside chassis (better handling, articulation, realism and looks).
- Paint for body
- (1) ECX® 1.9 Gen2 4WD Barrage Kit
- (1) ECX 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (1) ECX 2.4GHz 2-CH V3 Receiver
- (1) 100mAh NiMH Wall Charger with EC3™ Connector
- (1) Dynamite® Speedpack® 900mAh NiMH Battery with EC3 Connector
- (1) Dynamite Tazer™ 390 Brushed Motor
- (1) Dynamite 60A WP FWD/REV Brushed ESC
- (1) Spektrum™ S602 digital servo
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) User Manual
390 Size Motor
High-torque and powerful.
Long Front and Rear Axle Housings
Alleviates long wheel hex, has less wheel scrub and allows better handling.
Aluminum Steering Links
Stronger and more durable than plastic and looks great.
Sealed shocks allow you to change the fluid thickness, adjust piston holes and raise or lower ride height to tune for your specific terrain.
Aluminum Servo Mount
Allows for more servo options.
4-Link Suspension with Outboard Shock Mounting
Allows for increased articulation and improved flat landings.
Tools included with easy to grip handles.
- Customizable Clear Body Shell and Sticker Sheet
- Realistic C-Channel Chassis Frame
- Full Range Spektrum™ 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Waterproof Electronics
- Dynamite® Ni-MH Battery
- AC Battery Charger
- 390 Size Can Motor
- 1/10 Scale Size Metal Gear Servo
- Outboard Conventional Shock Mounting System
- Improved Articulation and Steering
- Partially Assembled
- Fully Upgradable
- Tools Included
- Educational Build