- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
- (1) Blade 230 S V2 RTF
- (1) Spektrum™ AR636 Receiver
- (1) Spektrum™ DXe Transmitter with DSMX® 2.4GHz Technology
- (3) H3050 Micro Cyclic Servo
- (1) Brushless ESC
- (1) 3900Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) E-flite® 800mAh 3S Li-Po Flight Battery and Charger
- (1) User Manual
Innovative SAFE Technology makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. Flight modes from self-leveling to full 3D allow you to grow your skills with this helicopter, from beginner & intermediate, to advanced maneuvers.
Progressive Flight Modes
- Stability Mode-Limited flight envelope with self-leveling a bank angle limit.
- Agility Mode – Full control for sport aerobatics with no bank angle limit.
- 3D Mode – Turns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability.
Quickly return to level flight with the press of a button should you lose orientation, or get into an uncomfortable situation.
Newly refined ESC delivers vastly improved performance, reliability, and tail hold.
Updated Main Gear
More robust main gear provides greater durability in the event of a crash.
Metal Gear Cyclic Servos
Durable, digital high speed servos offer precise, high-performance control that every heli pilot craves.
Collective Pitch Rotor System
The collective pitch rotor mechanics of the 230 S have been engineered to give you just the right level of maneuverability for learning aerobatics and inverted flight.
Impact-resistant ABS main blades and newly reinforced tough composite airframe and tail rotor.
The high-speed brushless main and tail motors work together to deliver a simplified drive system that makes the 230 S V2 light weight and responsive.
Vivid canopy and bright main blades and tail make it easy to maintain orientation.
Spektrum DXe transmitter, E-flite 3S 800mAh battery, AC/DC LiPo battery charger, and AA batteries included all in one box.