- The original Carbon-Z® T-28 2.0m model back by popular demand – for a limited time
- Large scale 78″/2.0m wingspan with composite-reinforced Carbon-Z construction
- Easy to install/remove two-piece wing and stabs for convenient storage and transport
- Powerful 6S-compatible 60-sized brushless motor and 70A ESC with EC5 connector
- Large and convenient latch-secured, top-mounted hatch for easy battery access
- Spektrum™ AR636 6-channel receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX® technology
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of AS3X® technology with improved tuning
- Now includes innovative, optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Seven factory-installed metal-geared servos for precise and reliable control
- Functional flaps and servoless electric retracts with steerable nose wheel
- Wide scale and mild to beyond-scale aerobatic flight envelope
- Flat-style pin hinges on the ailerons, rudder and elevator
- Vivid trim scheme with U.S. Navy inspired graphics
The E-flite® Carbon-Z® T-28 2.0m is a BIG model that makes it easy to enjoy a large-scale warbird flying experience unlike any other. Exclusive Carbon-Z construction allows an airplane as large as this to be rigid like a conventional all-wood airframe, yet lightweight so it can have friendly flying characteristics. Plus, the durability of the EPO material means it can easily handle any bumps along the way while also being easy to repair if needed. Numerous scale details include a cockpit with a simulated instrument panel and pilot figure, a cowl fitted with a replica radial engine, plus many other surface details. It’s also equipped with functional flaps and operational retracts—which are factory-installed so you can be flying in almost no time. Simply install a charged 6S 3200–7000mAh battery, bind the receiver to a compatible full-range 6–7+ channel Spektrum® transmitter, complete some easy final assembly and fly!
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 6-7+ Channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
- 3200–7000mAh 6S 22.2V LiPo with EC5™ or IC5™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
What’s in the Box?
- (1) E-flite® Carbon-Z® T-28 2.0m with:
- (1) 60-Size Brushless Outrunner Motor (included)
- (1) 70A Brushless ESC (installed)
- (6) 25-gram Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
- (1) 16-gram Metal-Geared Servo (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ AR636 6-channel Receiver (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
Exclusive Carbon-Z construction allows the airframe to be chambered, significantly reducing weight while delivering rigidity comparable to all-wood construction.
The tricycle landing gear of the Carbon-Z T-28 features a steerable nose wheel and the simplicity of servoless, electric retracts. Split main gear doors and strut covers add to the scale appearance.
The operational flaps feature movement much like the full-scale T-28 and independent servos for the most reliable control possible.
Under the clear canopy sits a pilot figure and additional cockpit detail. The cowling features a replica radial engine and the scale-inspired trim scheme offers excellent in-flight visibility.
The potent 60-size brushless motor drives a custom 2-blade propeller and is compatible with a wide-range of 6S LiPo batteries from 3200–7000mAh (battery sold separately).
Plug-in horizontal stabilizers attach to the fuselage with a single screw. And the wing separates into two pieces for easy transport and storage.
Seven metal-geared servos throughout the airframe deliver precise and reliable control.
The T-28 features a giant 78″/2.0m wingspan with lightweight and exceptionally strong composite-reinforced, hollow-core Carbon-Z construction