Bellissimo Scaler FTX. Un prodotto dall’elevato rapporto qualità prezzo. Ha tutto quanto serve per iniziare ad un prezzo abbordabile. In questa versione il motore e l’elettronica in genere sono maggiorati rispetto agli ouback tundra, treka e ranger. Versione pronta all’uso comprendente radio, batteria nimh e caricabatterie. Mancano solo 4 batterie stilo AA per il radiocomando.
Se hai bisogno di ulteriori informazioni su questo prodotto clicca qui
Caratteristiche FTX OUTBACK FURY 4X4 RTR 1:10 TRAIL CRAWLER
FTX builds on the success of the hugely popular, entry level Outback trail platform with the Outback Fury 1:10 4wd ready-to-run. The Fury raises the performance level by building on the original Outback’s design. Measuring in at an industry standard 313-320mm wheel base the Fury is ready to accept many of the industries aftermarket bodies, wheel & tyre options. The 3-gear high torque transmission, coupled with a 540 size 20T motor lets you drive the Fury over and up higher and more challenging terrain. The Waterproof 15kg torque metal geared steering servo and Hobbywing speed control are perfectly placed to provide the power and low speed drivability through all conditions, while the larger oil filled shock absorbers and multi-link suspension soak up the terrain.
Using a panhard bar the Fury has the steering servo raised above the front axle and out of sight for a more cleaner, scale appearance. The scale inspired bodyshell features additional moulded accessories such as front grill, engine cover, fenders, mirrors, wipers and snorkel, finished off with 6 factory installed LED lamps.
With a wide selection of option parts from both FTX and sister brand Fastrax you can transform your rig to new levels of realism as you prog-ress on your trail journey!
FTX Outback Fury Trail Crawler Features:
- 2.4ghz radio system
- Hobbywing HW1040 40A Waterproof ESC
- 15kg metal geared waterproof servo
- 540 brushed 20 Turn motor
- 7.2v 2000mah NiMH battery & wall charger
- Ball bearings
- Twin rail metal frame chassis
- 6mm steel multi-link suspension for smooth articulation
- Low CG centre 3-gear high torque transmission
- Metal axle gears
- Front and rear high clearance locked axles
- Telescopic universal driveshafts
- Oil filled shock absorbers
- Adjustable battery mount
- Receiver box
- Raised chassis mounted steering servo & panhard bar
- Steel styled scale wheels
- High grip all terrain tyres
- Scale looking front/rear bumpers with factory fitted LED lights
- 6 factory fitted LED lights
- Moulded scale body accessories
- Length: 510mm
- Width: 230mm
- Height: 245mm
- Weight: 2380g
- Wheelbase: 313-320mm
- Gear Ratio: 41.14:1
- Tyre Diameter: 120mm
- Wheel Diameter: 54mm
- Ground Clearance: 80mm
Please Note: This kit requires 4 x AA batteries for completion.