*Brushless motor sold separately.
SAFE® and AS3X® Technology Equipped Flight Modes
The mCP S is equipped with Horizon Hobby’s revolutionary flight control softwares, SAFE and AS3X Technology, allowing you to control your flight experience at the flick of a switch. The mCP S is equipped with three different flight modes and panic recovery that can grow with every intermediate pilot.
- Provides renowned self-leveling and bank angle limits. This mode is great for those getting a feel for the helicopter, or practicing orientation before stepping into more advanced modes.
- This mode does not provide any self-leveling and allows the pilot to perform mild 3D maneuvers such as inverted flight, flips, rolls and aggressive aerobatics. The rotor head speed is limited to a lower RPM in this mode.
- This mode does not provide any self-leveling and allows the pilot to perform full 3D maneuvers such as inverted flight, funnels, and much more. The rotor head speed is increased to a higher RPM in this mode.
Panic Recovery Mode
- At the flick of a switch, panic recovery will return the helicopter to a safe and level flight when the pilot gets into an uncomfortable orientation or maneuver.
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
- (1) Blade mCP S RTF helicopter
- (1) 6-Channel MLP6DSM transmitter
- (2) 210mAh 40C LiPo flight battery
- (1) USB Charger
- (1) User Manual
Two Flight Batteries
The mCP S comes with two flight batteries out of the box, with both the Ready-to-Fly and Bind-n-Fly models, for even more indoor 3D fun.
Light and extremely durable components, like the carbon fiber tail boom, frame this micro helicopter allowing pilots to get back in the air after most crashes.
Built on the popular mCP X platform, the mCP S pushes the envelope of micro 3D flight, made even more enjoyable with the peace of mind of SAFE and AS3X Technology.
Optional Brushless Motor
Loving the 3D performance and wanting to kick it up a notch? The optional brushless motor and ESC combo upgrade takes the performance of the mCP S to the next level. Switching to the motor is quick and easy, it only takes a couple screws and a single connector.
Linear Cyclic Servos
Linear cyclic micro servos drive the swashplate for durable and responsive control in any situation.
Low Part Count
The simplicity of this helicopter and reduced part count make repair costs and repairs a breeze.