The SA1283SG combines leading-edge technology with high 12-bit (4096) resolution for one amazing servo! The strong unique steel gears and all aluminum case ensure long-life and durability.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- Full aluminum case design provides for durability.
- Ideal for steering on rock crawlers, monster trucks, and 1/8th scale vehicles.
- Torque @ 4.8v – 25.0kg/347.2oz-in
- Torque @ 6v – 30.0kg/416.67oz-in
- Speed @ 4.8v – 0.16 sec/60 deg
- Speed @ 6v – 0.13 sec/60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 36.4
- Weight: 80.0g
- Operating Temperature: 14° – 122°F (-10° – 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 100mA @4.8V, 120mA @6.0V
- Stall Current (at locked): 4800mA @4.8V, 6000mA @6.0V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 300 +/- 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 90° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 950 → 2050 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Coreless