The SC-1267SG servo offers you the complete package. With good speed and torque, this servo makes a great replacement for those looking to upgrade from a standard servo, and with an all black color providing a stealth look.
- Super strong and precision made unique steel gears provide durability and survive heavy use.
- Sleek black design with laser etching and a shorter 200mm black lead wire.
- Capable of HV operation.
- Good speed and torque for numerous applications.
- Great replacement for RTR vehicles and other applications.
- Torque @ 6v – 13.0kg/180.5oz-in
- Torque @ 7.4v – 20.0kg/277.7oz-in
- Speed @ 6v – 0.11 sec/60 deg
- Speed @ 7.4v – 0.095 sec/60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 37.2
- Weight: 62.0g
- Operating Temperature: 14° – 122°F (-10° – 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 100mA @4.8V, 120mA @6.0V, 150mA @7.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 2500mA @4.8V, 3000mA @6.0V, 3500mA @7.4V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V, 5mA @7.4V
- Wire Length: 200 +/- 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Coreless