The SB2282SG is a high speed servo running at .075sec transit @ 7.4V with a healthy torque rating of 319.4oz in. This servo is a great choice for your large class heli cyclic.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Brushless motor for smooth operation and efficiency.
- All aluminum case provides durability and cooler operating temperatures.
- Unique steel gears for increased strength.
- Torque @ 6v – 17.0kg/236.1oz-in
- Torque @ 7.4v – 23.0kg/319.4oz-in
- Speed @ 6v – 0.09 sec/60 deg
- Speed @ 7.4v – 0.075 sec/60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 38.7
- Weight: 81g
- Operating Temperature: 14° – 122°F (-10° – 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 180mA @6.0V, 220mA @7.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 6000mA @6.0 V, 7400mA @7.4V
- Idle Current: 5mA @6.0V, 5mA @7.4V
- Wire Length: 300 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (800 → 2200 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Brushless