Team Associated RC8B3e 1:8 Scale Electric 4WD Off Road Competition Buggy Kit
Un ottimo Buggy da competizione fornito in kit di montaggio.
- Telaio in Alluminio anodizzato 7075-T6
- Nuovi differenziali V2 più durevoli e performanti
- Nuove sospensioni Big Bore con stelo rivestito in TiN da 3.5mm
- Torrette sospensioni in Alluminio anodizzato
- Cuscinetti alleggeriti ad alta precisione
- Scatole differenziali a rapido accesso
- Carena ProLine
Questo veicolo necessita di motore, regolatore, radio, servo, batterie e ruote per poter essere operativo.
Team Associated has taken the performance engineering developed for the RC8B3 nitro buggy and used the data to create our new brushless-powered version, the RC8B3e Team Kit!
Answering the need of the fastest-growing 1:8 scale racing class, the RC8B3e Team Kit was designed specifically for brushless power. Using a unique, proprietary hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis ingeniously designed for optimum weight distribution and superior handling, the RC8B3e drives like a champ.
Cross-class chassis compatibility. Knowing that racers would be competing in both 1:8 nitro and electric at the same events, the RC8B3e was designed to handle and respond to changes just like the RC8B3. This similar handling characteristic gives the racer a huge advantage, as tuning changes can be applied to both buggies seamlessly.
Designed to handle, built to win. The RC8B3e Team Kit was designed to give the dedicated electric 1:8 racer the highest level of performance that will help take your racing program to the next level.
- 7075-T6 hard anodized aluminum chassis features an optimized weight bias layout for improved handling and stability
- Front suspension features pillow ball uprights for increased adjustability and improved durability
- Lightweight ring gears and optimized precision ball bearing sizing reduces drivetrain rotational mass for improved acceleration and battery efficiency
- Gearboxes feature a 3.38:1 internal gear ratio with fast-access differentials for quick removal, tuning, and maintenance
- Six universal drive shafts for efficient drivetrain power delivery and ease of maintenance
- 7075-T6 aluminum 16mm Big Bore threaded shocks with TiN coated 3.5mm shafts, larger diameter precision springs, and optimized bladders for more precise volume compensation
- 7075-T6 aluminum shock towers front and rear feature finely tuned shock mounting and upper arm positions
- Refined suspension geometry with lower hinge pin inserts for quick and easy roll center adjustments
- Lightweight one-piece wing mounts feature height and forward positioning adjustment for more precise handling
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- Pro-Line RC8B3e clear body and Team Associated molded wing included
- The RC8B3e shares over 90% parts compatibility with the RC8B3 nitro buggy, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers
RC8B3e Team Kit
Power Source: Electric Terrain: Off-Road Body Style: Buggy Scale Size: 1:8 Scale Assembly Level: Kit* Length: 488mm (19.21in) Width: varies Wheelbase: 327.3mm (12.89in) Weight: varies Drive: 4WD* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- 2 channel radio/transmitter — FM/PCM/2.4GHz recommended
- Transmitter batteries
- 1:8 scale speed control, motor, and pinion (see motor manufacturer’s gearing recommendations for correct pinion size).
- High-torque steering servo
- 1:8 scale buggy wheels and tires
- CA (Cyanoacrylate) glue
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint or polycarbonate-specific bottled paint and airbrush
- Tools: Needle nose pliers, Hobby knife, Reamer/hole punch, Ride Height Gauge
- 4S LiPo battery and charger