ULTIMA RB6 DNA runs thick in this new short course truck!
Race-spec Readyset is built for competition as well as off-road fun!
The short course trucks taking the world by storm in The Off Road Championship (TORC) in America are now available as R/C machines. Joining the ULTIMA SC (Readyset) and competition specification ULTIMA SC-R (unassembled kit) is Kyosho’s 3rd model in this fast growing series; the ULTIMA SC6. Based on the 2013 Electric Off-Road World Championship RB6 design, the ULTIMA SC6 has been modified for optimal short course performance from race data and driver feedback. Superior turning performance from the mid-ship layout, smooth suspension movement with big bore aeration oil shocks and minimal drive loss due to the gear differential all combine to deliver dynamic performance on off-road circuits, especially high-grip surfaces. Equipped with the newly developed dDrive, this one-piece ESC and brushless motor power unit allows precise adjustment to realize the ideal throttle feel. The Readyset also comes with a newly designed pre-cut and printed body and KT-331P transmitter with LCD screen. Simply add your own battery to the chassis and the transmitter and you can be enjoying the dynamic performance of real short course truck racing.
- Short course truck design based on the 2013 Electric Off-Road World Championship ‘RB6’.
- Factory assembled chassis requires only batteries for chassis and transmitter.
- Newly designed 0.8mm polycarbonate printed body delivers exceptional aerodynamics.
- Features race-standard midship layout for nimble movement on high grip surfaces.
- Equipped with oil-filled gear differential that maintains performance over long periods with excellent maintenance characteristics.
- Choose either 25° or 30° front skid to produce optimal running performance over gaps and jumps.
- Hex-type screws tighten firmly and are easy to work with.
- Tune up your chassis performance with a wide range of compatible RB6 optional parts.
- Gearbox incorporates two optional (UMW513 SP idler gear) hardened idler gears as standard.
Chassis Technical Data
- Length : 550mm
- Width : 296mm
- Height : 150mm
- Ground Clearance : 28mm
- Wheelbase : 330mm
- Tread (F/R) : 246mm/248mm
- Tire(F/R) : Φ110×44mm/110×44mm
- Gear Ratio : 10.95:1
- Weight : 2,000g (approx.)
- Motor : VORTEX dDRIVE
- 7.2V battery for chassis (recommended: Ni-MH battery)
- Battery charger for chassis
- 4 x AA sized batteries for transmitter