Dettagli del prodotto
Con il VORTEKS ™ Stadium Truck RTR, ARRMA ® porta la sua il concetto dello Speed Bashing 4X4 3S BLX a un nuovo livello. È il modello ARRMA ® 4X4 più veloce e avanzato in scala 1:10 e il primo a offrire tutti i vantaggi di Spektrum ™ Smart Electronics e AVC ® .
Costruito sulla Base del celebre Granite VXL, il Vorteks ha un Assetto da Velocità. Baricentro basso e Modello ben piazzato… Meno adatto a fare salti ed evoluzioni ma divertentissimo per sfrecciare per piazzali e sterrati dolci…
- Robusto telaio in plastica
- Pratica struttura modulare
- Pneumatici multi-terreno dBoots® Qatar ™
- Durevole cambio differenziale in metallo modulo 1.35 37Z con O-ring in silicone
- Sospensioni a doppio braccio oscillante anteriore e posteriore
- (1) ARRMA® VORTEKS ™ 4X4 3S BLX 4WD Electric Stadium Truck RTR in scala 1:10
- (1) Regolatore impermeabile intelligente Spectrum ™ Company ™ 100A
- (1) Motore senza spazzole Spektrum ™ Company ™ 3660 3200Kv
- (1) Trasmettitore a 3 canali Spektrum ™ DX3 Smart DSMR® a 2,4 GHz
- (1) Ricevitore Spektrum ™ SR6200A AVC®
- (1) Servo digitale con ingranaggi in metallo impermeabile Spektrum ™ SPMS651 con forza di azionamento di 7 kg
- (1) Servo Saver con attacco 23T
- (1) Istruzioni per l’uso
Necessario per completare
nulla, questa versione super combo comprende:
- Batteria RC CAR Bashing 11.1V 5000mAh EC5
- Caricabatterie Expert LD 60 Charger LiPo 2-4s 6A 60W (vedi questo video per l’utilizzo)
- Batterie Stilo per il Radiocomando
The Fastest ARRMA 1/10 Scale 4×4 Yet! Speed Bashing at Its Best
ARRMA® has taken its 4X4 3S BLX speed bashing platform to the next level with the VORTEKS™ Stadium Truck. This is the fastest and most technically advanced 1/10 scale 4X4 vehicle in the ARRMA® lineup, and it’s engineered to deliver astonishing speed, control and durability — at an incredibly affordable price.
- Stadium truck body with tough, injection molded wing and protective roof skids
- Adjustable body mounts
- High-traction, vented dBoots® Katar™ multi-terrain tires mounted to tough, gun-metal color wheels
- Spektrum™ 3660 3200Kv brushless motor with ARRMA® heatsink and cooling fan and Safe D pinion
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 100A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DX3 transmitter and SR6200A receiver Smart radio system with AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®)
- Spektrum™ SPMS651 metal-geared servo
- Strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders
- Easy-access modular design
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Steering system with stone clearance
- Adjustable ride height
- Wheelie bar
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Durable 37T 1.35 module metal differential gears and silicone O-rings
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- Plastic locknut for slipper
- 2-Year limited warranty; see website support for details.
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
ARRMA® VORTEKS™ 4X4 3S BLX Stadium Truck RTR
With the installed, 2S or 3S compatible Spektrum™ Firma™ 3200Kv brushless motor, the VORTEKS™ is fast right out of the box. Using a 3S LiPo battery and an optional pinion gear, it easily becomes the first ARRMA® 4X4 3S BLX model capable of 60 mph and more!
The proven tough ARRMA® 4X4 platform lets you bash at high speeds in almost any environment — off-road, on dirt and grass, on parking lots and over paved and asphalt surfaces. Its durability comes from a strong composite chassis featuring extended height dirt defenders, oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings, metal geared differentials and more. Rugged bumpers and high-traction dBoots® Katar™ tires mounted on tough, gun-metal colored wheels add to its unstoppable performance. The VORTEKS™ 4X4 3S BLX also includes a sleek, new stadium truck body with tough, injection-molded wing and protective roof skids.
ARRMA® adds the security of advanced Spektrum™ electronics to the VORTEKS™ Stadium Truck’s speed and toughness to create a totally exhilarating bashing experience. With its included DX3 DSMR® 2.4GHz radio system, SR6200A receiver and Firma™ 100A ESC, this is the first ARRMA® 1/10 scale 4X4 model to provide the benefits of AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) and Smart technology straight out of the box.
With the AVC® system’s on-demand traction control, you can dial-in extra stability as needed to carve corners or nail jumps without backing off the power. You have full-throttle freedom over rough terrain, slick surfaces and loose dirt. When you don’t want the extra traction, just dial back the stability. The DX3 radio’s AVC® system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of minute steering and throttle adjustments per second to keep the VORTEKS™ Stadium Truck precisely on the line you want to hold.
Download the optional Spektrum™ Dashboard™ app to your mobile device — it’s available free from the iPhone App Store and Google Play — to take full advantage of the Smart electronics’ telemetry capabilities. Once you connect your mobile device wirelessly via Bluetooth to the VORTEKS™ Stadium Truck’s DX3 transmitter, you can use it to view top speed, battery voltage and other essential data in real time (requires an optional BT2000 Bluetooth Module, available separately).
The ARRMA® VORTEKS™ 4X4 3S BLX Stadium Truck RTR represents the highest level of speed and technology found yet in the proven tough ARRMA® 4X4 platform. If you’re a basher who wants the best — and who appreciates outstanding value — it’s all right here.
STRONG COMPOSITE CHASSIS
Features that contribute to the 4X4 3S BLX platform’s unstoppable performance include a stronger composite chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; castellated slipper pads and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout.Extended height dirt defenders limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub. Front and rear bumpers offer defense against impacts.
CONVENIENT MODULAR DESIGN
The VORTEKS™ 4X4 3S BLX Stadium Truck RTR incorporates the signature ARRMA® easy-access modular design. Separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics and differential components make routine maintenance fast and simple. The power module can be detached from the chassis as a complete unit by removing just one screw. With the power module removed, the slipper clutch can be reached easily for servicing by taking out three screws that attach the gear cover.
A two-piece molding screwed to the VORTEKS™ Stadium Truck’s chassis serves as its electronics module, containing a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray.
The differential module houses each differential unit in an innovative yoke design. Only eight screws need to be removed to release the front and rear yokes. The power module can then be detached, allowing you to pivot the gearbox cases for differential access.
WHEELS AND TIRES
Multi-surface, vented dBoots® Katar™ tread tires are mounted to tough, gun-metal color nylon wheels. The tires provide aggressive grip and easy handling characteristics in all conditions and are made of high-quality rubber for long-lasting durability.
STADIUM TRUCK BODY
The sleek stadium truck body features a tough, injection-molded rear wing and protective roof skids. It’s available finished in your choice of three exciting color combinations. Front and rear bumpers protect against impacts and a wheelie bar provides stunt potential.
SPEKTRUM™ RADIO AND ELECTRONICS
A first for any ARRMA® 1/10 scale 4X4 RTR, the VORTEKS™ Stadium Truck includes Spektrum™ radio equipment with telemetry-capable Smart Technology plus AVC® on-demand traction control for extra stability when you need it.
The self-bleeding, oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings use a tried and tested, coil-over design for simple maintenance and amazing handling. Their innovative rod-end has a molded-in spring perch for extra toughness.
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|
|Ball Bearings||Full set, rubber shielded|
|Body||Painted, decalled and trimmed|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC|
|Differential||2 Gear Diffs|
|Final Drive Ratio||9.03|
|Internal Gear Ratio||2.85|
|Motor Type||Brushless – Sensorless|
|Product Height||6.42″ (163 mm)|
|Product Length||18.5″ (470 mm)|
|Product Weight||6.49 lbs (2.95kg)|
|Product Width||13.31″ (338 mm)|
|Shock Type||Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs|
|Vehicle Type||Stadium Truck|
|Wheelbase||11.3″ (287 mm)|