HOBBYWING XERUN XR8 SCT 140A ESC
The first 1/8 scale competition ESC which can work the full-sensored mode at all times (when pairing it with a HOBBYWING matching motor). Turbo timing technology is implemented by the XR8 SCT to unleash the maximum power of a HOBBYWING matching motor. Built with the most rugged and high-quality components and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the XR8 SCT is able to deliver unmatched power and performance for even the most hardcore of racing applications, but is also responsive enough to protect itself from damage due to overloading due to physical abuse, overuse or even human error.
Small (30.1% smaller than XR8 Plus in size) and light (36.5g lighter than XR8 Plus in weight) structure design greatly simplifies the installation of the power system (esp. for vehicles like buggy and touring car with compact chassis).
The XR8 SCT provides an exceptionally smooth off-throttle coasting function, which simulates the feeling of inertia and momentum of a large-scale car driving experience. This can greatly improve the performance of builds utilizing large, high-powered motors as electromagnetic drag becomes a substantial factor in sudden deceleration when in the off-throttle position, adversely affecting driving performance and overall maneuvering.
HOBBYWING’s patented cooling technology utilizes proprietary heat-conductive copper bars to rapidly and effectively transfer all internal heat from the MOSFET board to the integrated CNC machined billet aluminum heatsink housing. The cooling fan adopts a shockproof mounting which effectively reduces the possibility of fan damage due to vehicle?s frequent jumps.
Hobbywing XeRun XR8 SCT ESC Features:
- Full-sensored Mode Supported
- Turbo Timing Technology
- Small & Light Structure Design
- Programming / Upgrading / Data reading wirelessly
- Capacitor Thermal Protection
- High Voltage Built-in BEC
- Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch
- Ultra-Reliable Cooling System
- Wide applicability
- Scale: 1/8th & 1/10th
- Brushed/Brushless: Brushless
- Sensored/Sensorless: Sensored
- Cont./Peak Current: 140A/880A
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo/6-12 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode: 6V/7.4V,6A
- Input Wires: Red-12AWG-200mm*1/Black–12AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: Blue -12AWG-200mm*1, Yellow-12AWG-200mm*1, Orange -12AWG-200mm*1
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connectors: No
- Fan Size: 30x30x10mm
- Voltage Range: 5-7.4V
- LCD Program Box: Supported
- WiFi Module: Supported
- Firmware Upgrade: Supported
- Size: 54.1×37.2×36.1mm
- Weight: 90.5g