The Savox SB-2271SG High Voltage Brushless Digital Servo combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution.
- Unique steel gear train.
- Capable of HV operation.
- Brushless motor for smooth operation and efficiency.
- Ideal for 1/10 buggies and trucks, and some heli applications
- Torque @ 6v – 15.0kg/208.3oz-in
- Torque @ 7.4v – 20.0kg/277.7oz-in
- Speed @ 6v – 0.085 sec/60 deg
- Speed @ 7.4v – 0.065 sec/60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 38.7
- Weight: 69.0g
- Operating Temperature: 14° – 122°F (-10° – 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 180mA @6.0V, 220mA @7.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 6000mA @6.0V, 7400mA @7.4V
- Idle Current: 5mA @6.0V, 5mA @7.4V
- Wire Length: 300 +/- 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Brushless